Saturday, March 1, 2014

A piece of me

  

Sometimes i look back and i couldn't believe myself. A little girl just around the height at my waist, my daughter. And she's going to attend a primary school very soon in another 2 years (2016), im just going to graduate from polytechnic at that year... A heartfelt post, she's turning 5 years old on 31st March. 5 years old.... I didn't expect that coming. It's just like... i was too young.

How tough it was to make that decision to had her or... When the man simply just betrayed you like it doesn't matter. I don't know, i love him too much back then. Honestly all those memories are kinda blurry now, but i still could remember bits and pieces of it. I guess i didn't really want to stay in my mind too thou. 

Recently, i happen to bump into him when i wasn't quite sober. I love no more, but when i see him, it still hurts that bad.... I was going to cry, but i held back.... When he started giving a little concern when he shouldn't, it hurts even more. Ok period.

But now, she's all that matters.



 Regrets? Yes definitely. Day by day, she's growing up. I couldn't give her a perfect family, yet. I became more cautious in making my choices. I gave up alot, which was the best for her. I couldn't bring myself to get with someone who don't love her as much as i do. It's gonna take really long to find the one, but one day we'll be the happiest :-)