Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Seafood soup

I've always wanted to try the seafood soup from Yan Ji Wei wei Food stall located at Blk 19 Marsiling lane. I went there several times with my friends right after school but it was always closed. It was stated that it's only open until 4pm...

So like finally! Me and bf made a plan to go there on a weekend. Still, close...........

We happen to chance upon Sin kee seafood soup/Teo Chap Bee Eating House which is also at Blk 19 but at the other end! I wasn't that excited because i thought it wouldnt be as good as Yan Ji. But i was so wrong. It was awesome! There are 3 types of fish you can choose from, and also either crayfish or prawns. BEST OF THE BEST. I wanna go back again!



The next random day, me and my poly friends decided to try our luck for Yan Ji Wei wei/  Broadway Coffee Shop again. We ended school earlier like 3.30pm and we drove down, excitedly it was open! In my opinion, between these 2 seafood soup i actually prefer SinKee more! Yan Ji's seafood soup was more salty, and i find Sinkee's ingredients more fresh.